We are Quad-Fi. A Canadian online lending Fintech company focused on helping students and recent graduates with their finances. Our beliefs are that education should not be a privilege for few, but an equal opportunity for everyone. By reducing the burden of financial debts, students are enabled to focus on their careers and take control of their economic success and opportunities.
We are presently seeking a Social Media & Marketing Intern to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a great communicator and excellent listener who can adjust to a variety of changes and challenges in a complex but fascinating business environment. If you have a passion for business, social media and student life, then this is the position for you!
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist in day-to-day operations relating to marketing, social media and maintaining of social media campaigns
- Variety of content creation for social media sites
- Create news letter and updating blog
- Fully versed in best practices and optimization of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Write compelling content/copy/offerings for our blog, website, LinkedIn
- Create marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Research and following daily related news and send regular updates to the managers
- Review and analysis of costumers Data related to Marketing
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement and sign ups
- Perform other duties as required
We look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each day. You will work collaboratively with our team and play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for those who want to have excellent work experience on their resumes.
This role can be PAID or UNPAID internship and is based in Toronto. Please send your Resumes and Cover Letters via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview would be contacted.