QuadFi is a privately-held Toronto based Fintech Start-up working in the online consumer lending field. Through our products, we refinance student debt and issue loans to current university students.
At QuadFi we have an ambitious plan to tackle one of the most pressing issues in Canada: The student debt crisis. We are aiming to become a global brand and one to inspire others to follow their dreams. To achieve this goal, we plan to work with an outgoing, creative, and enthusiastic individual who can help our company achieve higher grounds and is not afraid to take risks.Our company is in the midst of fundraising and as such we are looking for a like-minded individual who wants to help us achieve our goals.
Role Overview: We are currently seeking an experienced Investor Relations Manager to develop and execute an Investor Relations program and lead our current fundraising initiatives. The ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience in investor relations, corporate communications and public relations and will be able to identify key partnerships in order to meet CB2s investor relations goals. This individual would be responsible for telling our story through multiple communication streams including social media to strategically communicate to external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead our fundraising mandates
- Understand the mission of Quad-Fi Inc and be able to sell the story to potential personal and corporate investments, Credit Unions, Investment Consultants, banks etc. to increase funds
- Serve as the key point of contact and spokesperson in dealings with Company investors
- Manage inbound investment requests
- Develop, design and create investor communication materials including presentations, conference materials, earnings reports, press releases etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams including finance, legal and executive leadership
- Manage investor relations social media pages and website features
- 5-10 years of investor relations and corporate communications experience with proven success in acquiring investors
- Proven fundraising experience
- Bachelor’s degree Required; MBA preferred
- Fin-Tech background is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with publicly traded companies and startups
- High degree of financial literacy to be able to analyze and propose solutions to complex IR communication issues
- Effective networking skills and an ability to gain and maintain trust
- Experience working with international investors
- Team mentality with a positive attitude, high energy and excellent time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter, assertive and enthusiastic
- Expert multitasker and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Why work at Quad-Fi Inc?
- A challenging and rewarding role in a rising start-up
- Have a positive social impact on the lives of students and millennials
- Opportunity for stock compensation
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development
- Be part of an evolving industry
Please note that this position is paid. QuadFi is a very open workplace and we absolutely allow people to be themselves. Diversity and equal opportunity are integral parts of our start-up. We promote team spirit and respect for each others in an environment where you can flourish and prove your talents. We want our future colleague to be someone who shares our core values; someone who wants to learn and further advance his/her career and is excited to face the challenges ahead. If you have what it takes to make an impact in our company, apply to us by emailing your resume and cover letter to careers @ quadfi.com