We are QuadFi. A Canadian online lending Fintech company focused on helping students and recent graduates with their finances. We strongly believe that education is a right and everybody should have equal opportunity to pursue their dreams in a higher education institution. We want to help students reinvest in themselves by refinancing their student debt. By reducing the burden of financial debts, students are enabled to focus on their careers and take control of their economic success and opportunities.
We at QuadFi embrace a strong, values-based culture, where dedicated employees take pride in doing what’s right for our customers, the Canadian society and the community we live in, and in the process help our government with managing the student debt crisis. We want all voices to be heard and all ideas to be presented. We take pride in what we do and support one another to grow professionally, to learn new skills and to take on challenging experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement.
We are presently seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Specialist who will be responsible for executing diversity and inclusiveness priorities at the company. As part of your job, you will create content for our social media, interviews and media related materials as well.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist management in development and execution of all diversity & inclusion programs
- Work closely with executives, managers and employees across the company to promote a culture of diversity & inclusion
- Maintain a wide professional network to keep current on D&I programs, developments and best in class practices
- Develop comprehensive and sustainable initiatives to continue the upward trajectory of the company’s diversity & Inclusion strategy
- Design and write high quality content related to our products, company and services
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Work collaboratively with cross functional groups such as Learning & Development, Human Resources, Communications and Talent Attraction to support the implementation of D&I programs, initiatives and training
We look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to help our company grow larger and stronger. This is an excellent professional and career development opportunity for those who want to advance their careers.
This role can be PAID or UNPAID internship and is based in Toronto. Please send your Resumes and Cover Letters via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview would be contacted.